Why are the headband wigs so well received among African-American ladies recently?
Most of the headband wigs are made of human hair with a changeable headband. Wigs can slide around the head and be fixed in place with headband instead of clips or other fasteners. It could be designed like other conventional lace wigs, but the major differences between them are the number of combs inserted, the softness of the headband and the separation ability of the headband. Wearing a headband wig will make your hairline appear natural, just like wearing a headscarf, and make you look stylish and young. Without glue or sewing, you can adjust the elastic band to find the most comfortable way to wear it.
This is the common crux of African-American women.
- Headband wig is made of virgin hair material, with long service life and no peculiar smell, tangling and falling off. In addition, natural hair can be properly dyed and permed.
- We offer a big discount for its new headband wig. You can use the discount code when paying.
- The headband wigs is a great protection style for new user of wigs, and they are very quick and convenient hairstyles. No lace, no glue. You can throw it on your head, and you can leave in a few minutes.
- Curly hair headband wigs are suitable for all head sizes, because the headband of headband wigs is made of elastic cloth, which is suitable for various head sizes from 20 inches to 26 inches.
- Headband is a dream choice for most wig wearer, regardless of their hair type, texture or consistency! This magic strap can relieve tension and headache and prevent hair loss.
How to wear a headband wig?
Do you know how to install a headband wig? After reading the following tutorial, it is very easy to complete the installation. There is a step-by-step tutorial on headband wigs.
Setp1: brush off any knots or tangles with a comb. For curly hair headband wigs, it is effective to comb the wigs with a wide tooth comb.
Setp2: Get your edge ready. Smooth the hair edges with a little gel. Wrap the back of your hair with a wig cap. Then cover your hair with a scarf and wait for the gel to dry.
Setp3: Just put on the headband wig and adjust the position that suit you the most whatever you feel comfortable is good. Wrap the hair with a clip, and then adjust the belt on the back first. Make sure the size suits your head.
Setp4: You can choose to wear a colorful headscar